Mask in Red Messy Dots print
23 rue du Cherche-Midi
For hygienic reasons, this item cannot be returned.
Protective mask, produced according to the AFNOR (Association Française de Normalisation) 3-fold pattern.
It protects your mouth and your nose, and allows you to breathe properly.
Washable and re-usable.
It can brighten up and complement the wearing of a chirurgical mask for an efficient protection.
This mask is made of:
- 3 layers of fabric
- Exterior layer : Heimstone exclusive print
- Intermediate layer : thermobonding
- Interior layer
- An integrated metal rod: it allows you to correctly fit the mask on your nose and minimize the space between the outside air and your skin.
- Two elastic bands to hold your mask behind the ears and allow you to handle it with the greatest safety.
Mask flat, as is : 20 cm x 9,5 cm
When placed and open : 22 cm x 19 cm
Elastic band : 15,5 cm
Metal rod : 8 cm
How to wear it:
The mask should not be worn for more than four hours at a time according to AFNOR, which recommends carrying three masks per day if you work outside your home: one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one additional rescue mask, just in case. That's why we created our packs of three masks HERE and HERE.
Composition & care:
Linin: 100% cotton
Made in Poland.
It is essential to wash your mask at 60°C after use, for at least 30 minutes.
We recommend that you wash your masks before using them for the first time.
It can resist up to 50 wash cycles.
You can iron your mask to correctly fold it.
Delicate ironing (<110°).
We would like to remind you that a mask is only useful if it is worn while respecting the elementary rules of hygiene, which are part of the safety measures, and according to the following recommendations:
- Regularly wash your hands, with soap or hydroalcoholic solution, before handling the mask, for at least 30 seconds,
- Place the cotton lining inside,
- Place it correctly by covering the chin as well,
- Adjust the metal part on the nose to make it as airtight as possible,
- Once placed, do not touch the mask,
- Remove the mask only by touching the elastic bands, without touching the outer surface.
This video will show you how to correctly manipulate your mask.
We must also remind you that:
- These masks are not surgical masks and cannot 100% exclude infectious transmission.
- They offer a first protection to its user and can be worn on top of surgical masks.
- They do not represent a medical device.